Breast Augmentation is a technique used to enhance the size and shape of the breasts. The augmentation is done by using either the different types of implants or the fat taken from the other parts of their body. The augmentation process of the breasts helps to increase the full vigour of the women. They can also get a lovely shape associated with them that suits their figure. The breasts can also be made to look full and healthy. This has been considered by many to be the most promising feature that rejuvenates the lives of the women. The women who have lost their weight, who have got their breasts deformed after pregnancy, or women who have one of their breasts removed due to mastectomy, those who have an unnatural and breasts of varying sizes can be greatly benefited from the augmentation methods.
Some women will be unsatisfied with the shape and the size of their breasts and so they will also be expecting to be immensely be benefited from the breast augmentation. As is the case with all the medical processes, each and every clinical procedure will have its own advantages and risks associated to them. It is the work of the people to be greatly blessed by the augmentation methods of the breasts that support to elevate their appearance in a pleasing way.
Also Read: Breast Reduction Pros and cons
Pros of Breast Augmentation:
- The breast augmentation is done as a cosmetic surgery to make the women look pleasing to the world. It makes them beautiful and provides with the correct shape they have been craving for.
- The women who have had one of their breasts cut due to the breast cancer can obtain the benefits of the augmentation technique. The cosmetic surgeon will implant the breast on the affected area that will be made to look natural and fit. It is the sincere request of the doctors to the patients to decide beforehand the type and size of the breasts that they want to have implanted on their breasts.
- Certain women will feel dejected by looking at their breasts. They may be asymmetrical and not up to the mark. So they wish to have them reconstructed that make them look elegant and attractive.
- Some women will have flat chests. This will greatly distort their shape of the body. So they can have big breasts in no period of time.
- The women will have a variety of types, shapes and sizes to choose from. They may be unique on each woman. Some women, when employed by any type of breast variance will look great but on others only a specific type will boost their appearance.
- The mode of insertion of the breasts will also vary accordingly. The various modes of insertion will be from the belly button, armpit and also from the sides of the breasts.
- As with the advancement of age, some women will sense a change in the natural change in all the features of the breasts. This misfortune can be eradicated by the techniques of breast augmentation.
- The women who work as actress and models will have to transform the shape of their breasts in order to commit themselves to portray a particular character. This augmentation technique will help them to mould into that character.
Read: Organ donation benefits
Some Serious Cons:
- The doctors will question the patients about their needs for the cosmetic surgery. The patient must be very precise when they tell the doctor what their demands are. The accurate portrayal will result the women to be attractive to the outside world. But this can be kept aside. The formation of scar is inevitable. Just for the sake of the approval of people, it is not fair to spend the life with scars. Every time a woman looks at her body in private will be deeply upset by the scars on her body.
- Every operation to augment the breasts will be done only after the dose of the Anesthesia. The local Anesthesia does not cause problems to people. Some women have problems with the usages of Anesthesia. Though not common, in some cases it can result in the death of the women. So it is better to consider wisely before.
- Infections will be set in the breasts after the surgery of augmentation. The eradication of the infections means to completely remove the breasts for the treatment to be effective. It will be only after a year that the person will be again subjected to the breast augmentation surgery. It is very painful.
- The breasts sometime become punctured and this signals for their instant removal. If not done soon, it may lead to fatalities.
- The sensation of touch will be affected. Quite a number are of the opinion that the sensation will be affected only during the recovery period and not more than that. But in some women the loss in sensation will be permanent.
The breasts are the most vital parts of a feminine body. If deformed, then it will result in the permanent misshaping that needs a lot of attention. So it is a good idea to look after them well.