Vaser Liposuction is the better known technique of all the liposuction techniques. The method has gained approval by the FDA in the America. It deploys the usage of the ultrasound waves and tools that help to provide shape and contour to the body. Unlike the conventional methods of liposuction, it employs the use of the high frequency sound waves to melt the fat tissues in such a way that they can be infused back into the body. This method gives the doctor with more exact control over the procedure and the skin. It involves the administration of a local anesthesia that seals the blood vessels from bleeding.
After the procedure of the vaser liposuction, the patient will have to rest for about a day following it. They will need about three to four weeks to return back to normal life. It does not pose any threat to the surrounding areas of the treated tissues. It does not affect the blood vessels of the neighboring tissues where the tissues were treated by the vaser liposuction. The patients will have to wear various compression clothing to make the treated areas to fall in place. As with any medical procedure the vaser liposuction too has its own risks and benefits associated with it. It would be beneficial to consider the various uses and risks of the vaser liposuction before undergoing the surgery.
Pros Of Vaser Liposuction
- The vaser liposuction successfully gives the patient with more contour than the other forms of liposuction.
- The liquefied fats will be easily removed from the skin surface following the operation.
- The size of the cannula is small and so the incision is also small.
- No blood loss is felt because the blood vessels are sealed at the time of the surgery.
- The recovery time of the patient is very fast.
- No bruising occurs on the areas where the vaser liposuction is operated.
- Scarring does not formed on the surface of the skin of the patient. The scars will be invisible so that they cannot be noticed by the naked eye.
- It involves the use of a local anesthesia. It means the person will be awake during the surgery but the sensation in the particular parts will be numb.
- People who are in need of eradicating their unwanted fat can greatly benefit from the procedure.
- This method has been approved by the FDA in the American continent.
- It is a quick method and the formation of the faults are overlooked.
Cons Of Vaser Liposuction
As the process of liposuction is a new technology, the developments are still underway. So there are chances for some implications to be underway. But it does not suffer from most of the risks as the other types of liposuction.
- The focusing of the ultrasonic waves on a specific area of the body for a long time causes that particular area to be burnt.
- This procedure makes it possible for the leakage of the blood and the emulsified fat to ooze from the points of the incision in the operated areas.
- Despite the fact that the swellings are not so common as in the case of vaser liposuction, it is still worthy to notice.
- Certain discomforts affect certain people.
- It is a new technology and so most the doctors will be unable to comprehend it fully.
- Every one when asked about the prospects of the vaser liposuction will narrate their own experiences and so they are to be ignored.
- Lack of knowledge is the primary disadvantage of the vaser liposuction.
- Sometimes the skin forms ripples or wave like structures on the surface of the skin on which the vaser liposuction was operated.
- It forms uneven skin tones on the treated areas rarely.
- Irritations often occur on the skin surfaces that are a result of the vaser liposuction.
- In case if a person gains weight after the surgery the fats will be accumulated in different areas other than the liposuction operated areas. So there are chances for the operation of the liposuction to be operated again.
- The fat and the blood clots may attack the heart rarely.
- If large parts of the body is being treated then that they will result in the injection of toxic substance in the body.
- The increased loss of blood and fat will lead to shock in the patients sometimes.
- The ultrasonic waves may disrupt the underlying organs that are in the body.
- In rare cases, death of the patient follows with the procedure of the liposuction.
Vaser liposuction is completely a new technology and so it is better to consult the doctor about it before having the surgery. It is wise to read the track records of the technology before thinking of trying this mode of operation.